October 2018-March 2019
The project was carried out in cooperation with the Center for Research Transparency and Accountability (CRTA).
Network of good energy is informal network of advanced, forward looking (2030 horizon) Local Self Governments utilizing Civil Society Organizations capacities supported by private sector and development partners to deliver public goods in sustainable energy across Serbia, complementing, inspiring and monitoring efforts of the public administration. The objective of the project Network of good energy is to reduce the energy costs and emissions and combating energy poverty utilizing EU2030 energy and climate framework and Sustainable Development Goal framework with the special focus on SDG 3, SDG 7 and SDG 13.
This support covers the following activities:
- developing a communication strategy segmented by target groups and communication channels;
- designing three communication products:
- monthly newsletters of Network of good energy
- six video movies about a good energy
- photo contest campaign #PictureAir
- producing these communication products
Project Network of Good Energy is being implemented within the framework of the Program razvojne komunikacijske podrške organizacijama civilnog društva/Program of developing communication support to the civil society organisation.