June 2019-May 2020
The aim of the project was to assess the energy efficiency potential in public buildings across a number of localities in AP Vojvodina (45 municipalities). The Assessment of EE potential of public buildings in Vojvodina included the preparation of a comprehensive EE building inventory for 3262 public buildings from 45 municipalities.
Project aimed to support development of a long-term financial strategy that included an affordable and bankable strategic investment programme with a long-term perspective (20 years) according to best applicable technology, availability and replicability.
- Review of public property;
- Review the level of activity in public sector energy efficiency improvements in buildings;
- Prepare a building stock database and estimate energy efficiency potential;
- Prioritize investment requirements.
Outcomes of the project are:
- Inception Report;
- Data Capture Templates for energy baseline;
- Interim report and Database;
- Draft Final Report and Database;
- Final Report.
Project is implemented with the support of EBRD Serbia.